Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sai Inspires from Prasanthi Nilayam - January 29, 2012

In case you don't see the images below, Click here to see this page online.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
29 January, 2012
Featured on Radio Sai:
Bhagawan explains the true nature of an Avatar to us today.  

Audio Special:
"Readings from H2H:
Rani Maa series - Part 2
"

Click Here to Listen Now

 

H2H Special:
"Quiz: Tales to Transform
- Direct from the Divine - 5"


Click Here to Read Now

 

sathya sai baba

What exactly do people mean when they say the Sun has risen or that it has set? It is so far as their vision is concerned; that is all, is it not? The Sun does not rise or set. The incarnation of God is also like that. In the Geetha, Krishna said: “I am not born, nor do I die. Men of ordinary intellect consider that I am born many times and that I do many deeds during each birth. Whenever there is a need for the uplift of the world, I become manifest, assuming a name and form, that is all. So I am conscious of all My appearances, all My manifestations. I am almighty, I am Sarvajna (all knowing). Not only I, even you know everything. But your Jnana (wisdom) is overwhelmed by ajnana (ignorance). I am Jnana itself. I remain as almighty and as Sarvajna as ever. I am birthless, immortal”.

- Geeta Vahini, Ch 7.

He who is steady in Wisdom stands closest in the company of the Lord. - Baba

 



--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED MAIL.

For any comments, suggestions or queries, please write to us at h2h@radiosai.org.

You are receiving this mail because your email id has been subscribed to "Sai Inspires" mailing list.

You could unsubscribe from this list by going here.

powered by phplist v 2.10.10, © tincan ltd

No comments: