Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sai Inspires from Prasanthi Nilayam - August 24, 2015

In case you don't see the images below, Click here to see this page online. 

 

 
Loving Sai Ram from Prasanthi Nilayam
24 August, 2015
 
Featured on Radio Sai:
 
 
 
Will the Lord ever give up on His devotees? Bhagawan lovingly explains to us and gives us a firm assurance.  

Audio Special:
'Outside Inside Deep Inside - Conversation with Mr. Gene Massey - Part 2 of episode aired on 15 Nov 2012'

Listen Now

 

H2H Special:
'Video: Uncle Lion's Tale - Animated Cartoon Series - Episode 16 - Truth and Tact'

Watch Now

 

Watch the Live Video Webcast of the Programme by Devotees from Kerala as part of the Onam Celebrations in Prasanthi Nilayam at around 5 p.m. (IST) on our website, www.radiosai.org.
 
Sathya Sai Baba

I have come to reform you; I won’t leave you until I do that. Even if you get away before I do that, don’t think you can escape Me; I will hold on to you. I am not worried if you leave Me, for I am not anxious that there should be a huge gathering! Who gave hand-written invitation to everyone present here? People come, on their own, in thousands - you attach yourselves to Me! I am unattached. I am attached only to the task. But be assured of one thing. Whether you come to Me or not, you are all in Me. I have the love of a thousand mothers. I love each one of you and protect you always. Whenever I appear to be angry, remember, it is only love in another form. I do not have even an iota of anger in Me. I express My disappointment when you do not shape up as I expect.

- Divine Discourse, Feb 11, 1964.

True happiness consists of union with God. - Baba
 
 
 

 

 


--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED MAIL.

For any comments, suggestions or queries, please write to us at h2h@radiosai.org.

You are receiving this mail because your email id has been subscribed to "Sai Inspires" mailing list.

You could unsubscribe from this list by going here.

Powered by  PHPlist2.10.10, &copy tincan ltd

No comments: