Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sai Inspires from Prasanthi Nilayam - October 20, 2011

 In case you don't see the images below, Click here to see this page online.

 

 

 

 

 
20 October, 2011
Featured on Radio Sai:
What is the purpose behind the advent of the Sai Avatar? Bhagawan explains to us giving His assurance.  

Audio Special: 
"Talk 
by Dr. Safaya
at Brindavan, 18 Sep 2011"


Click Here to Listen Now

 

H2H Special Video:
"Avatar Declaration Day Special:
Prema Pravaham "


Click Here to Watch Now

 

I have a "Task": To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of bliss (ananda). I have a "Vow": To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them. I am attached to a "work" that I love: To remove the sufferings of the poor and grant them what they lack. I have a "reason to be proud", for I rescue all who worship and adore me, aright. I have my definition of the "devotion" I expect: Those devoted to me have to treat joy and grief, gain and loss, with equal fortitude. I will not give up my mission, nor my determination. I will never give up those who attach themselves to me.

On this day 71 years ago Baba as a fourteen year old boy declared, “I am Sai Baba”. Later in a landmark letter to His elder brother, He clearly delineated His mission. The above is an extract from that letter written in May 25, 1947.

sathya sai baba
I have come to light the lamp of Love in your hearts, to see that it shines 
day by day with added luster. - Baba

 

 

 

 

 



--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED MAIL.

For any comments, suggestions or queries, please write to us at h2h@radiosai.org.

You are receiving this mail because your email id has been subscribed to "Sai Inspires" mailing list.

You could unsubscribe from this list by going here.

powered by phplist v 2.10.10, © tincan ltd

No comments: